Sitka Hotel Recommendation: Totem Square Hotel
Guided or unguided saltwater charter fishing package options available.
Sitka hotel options include our partners at Totem Square Hotel & Marina. Located on the waterfront in a walkable area with good shopping and restaurants nearby as well as in the hotel. Fish Baranof’s Sitka boat rentals are located right here in the hotel’s marina, as is our fully stocked gear shop. Freezers are provided specifically for Fish Baranof customers. Free continental breakfast is offered, as well as WiFi in public areas, parking, and an airport shuttle. A bar/lounge, a meeting room, and laundry facilities are all present. With 75 rooms Totem Square Hotel offers free WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. As far as a Sitka hotel goes, Totem Square Hotel could not be any more convenient located right next to the dock with your rental boat.
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from hotel.
- Full use of one boat for four anglers maximum.
- Fully-rigged rods with extra tackle.
- Life jackets.
- Safety gear.
- Landing net.
- Gaff hook.
- Lodging at the Totem Square Hotel.
Things to Note:
- Extra tackle can be purchased locally at our onsite tackle shop.
- Fish boxes are for sale at Totem Square Hotel.
- Fish processing available for an additional charge.
- Food and beverage available at the Totem Square Hotel or at the Sitka Westmark.
- Box lunches and other meals are available for purchase.
Fishing and hotel packages are the best option for clients. You can stay in a nice place right next to the marina where your rental boat is docked, and easily access restaurants and shopping within walking distance. We make it simple to book and stay in the heart of Sitka while exploring Sitka Sound and the surrounding area. Our Hewescraft rental boats are perfect for up to four anglers who want to fish and recreate at their own pace with their own agenda in mind, while enjoying more generous retention limits than with a charter boat. Many guests do opt to take an add-on day on the water with a charter fishing company for their first day or two then they prefer to captain their own boat with our rentals. Either way you prefer, we can set up your itinerary and coordinate your fishing trip.